Thursday 18 December 2008

Christmas time.... mistletoe and wine!!

I'm relaxing .... Assignments handed in - yay!! .. working at half5 ... but until then im gonna ignore the mess of my room around me and just relax ... I never ge to do this! It's a pretty big deal!!

Christmas 1 week today :)
My next week will be spent
- golden apple-ing it .. Bagging thousands of brussel sprouts, getting my hands ripped to bits by holly wreaths and having customers brighten my days!!
- Hanging out with my special friends .. Cell Christmas dinner, Skating on ice (yippee) Toasting marshmallows, watching christmassy dvds and snugglin up at Rach's, eating loadsa chocolate with Kerri - what we do best!!
- Quality Family time ... 'tis the season and all that! Havent seen some relatives for 2 years now so that will be nice :)
- Ben .. time with him is so precious to me.. any time spent with him will be brill! Bring on my pressies..hehe!

Fa la la la la la la la la...

BUT ... Christmas is a birthday .. the 'reason for the season' (excuse the cringy cliche!) is JESUS. I would hate for my birthday party to become so big that the ones celebrating forgot whose birthday it was.. The good times, the family and friends, the joy in life is a gift from ABOVE. And that is something I never want to forget...


"It's somebodys birthday I won't forget
As I open the things that I get
I'll remember the inn and the stable so bare
And Jesus who once lay there"

1 comment:

Ben said...

We don't know it was a stable!