Monday 4 May 2009

For me, to live is Christ....

Paul said it in Philippians 1vs21. The question is... Can I say the same?

Is Christ my life, my all, right here at 00.10 on 04-05-09...??

I can think it and I can say it. The point is that God knows the truth. He knows when I put other things before Him. Which is, sadly, much too often.

When God becomes my everything my life becomes much fuller...
When I am sold out for God I can love my friends, boyfriend and family with a deeper and more meaningful love as I am experiencing love from He who created it.
When I am spending time with God I will become more like Him and put my all into everything. Uni assignments and exams will be well worked for and done confidently.
When I seek God, he speaks to me and I can walk through life in His power, with his protection.
Being in a real relationship with Daddy God is more amazing that I could ever imagine....

"For me to live IS Christ" ... it's the only way... x

No comments: